LineStream Technologies has commercialized Active Disturbance Rejection Control (ADRC) as part of its SpinTAC Motion Suite. LineStream’s SpinTAC™ software provides velocity and position control, as well as motion sequence planning for semiconductor platforms.
LineStream’s Industrial Tuning and Control (InTAC™) provides velocity and position control, as well as motion sequence planning for industrial drives platforms, and adds temperature, level and flow control for programmable controllers.
As LineStream’s Software Engineer, you create innovative software products that extend our core, patented technology. By defining, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting our next-generation embedded software for motor and power electronics control, you form an integral part of our efforts to disrupt an industry.
We expect from you:
- 3+ years in embedded C/C++ firmware development, debugging, and testing for MCUs & DSPs
- High proficiency in power electronics and switching mode power supplies
- 3+ years of power board design and debugging, including extensive, hands-on experience with board bring-up
- Understanding of and background with the software development life cycle
- Excellent technical reporting and software documentation skills
- Proven organizational, time management, problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- A voracious appetite for learning
- BSCE, BSCS, BSEE, or BSSoftE required; MS preferred
Ideally, you’d also have:
- Extensive knowledge of rectifiers, inverters, and choppers
- Solid grasp of control theory and its application in motor/power electronics control
- Experience using laboratory measurement and data acquisition equipment
You can expect from us:
- Clear and present opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Highly competitive compensation, including equity for qualifying positions
- The unremitting envy of friends & family when they hear about your workplace
- (216) 862-7874 x 201
LineStream Technologies is a pioneer in embedded controls software based in the heart of Cleveland’s burgeoning Warehouse District. Our work fuses a Silicon Valley emphasis on the freedom to innovate with a Midwestern sense of camaraderie and dedication. We control many things, including our destiny. You can too. Join us.